A complete package of DIY and wind projects, which includes both in one, is Earth4Energy. The package consists of pdf files, eBooks and videos to keep the people updated about the product. Can any one imagine, developing a wind or solar power generator for less then two hundred dollars? This can be done by using Earth4Energy. You just need to have some common building tools and follow the instructions in the package.
What will Earth4Energy offer?
At A Glance:
The package Earth4Energy is user friendly and instructions are easy to follow.
The package is two in one, covers solar as well as wind energy.
Members get free updates for lifetime, and video tutorials and instructions book along with the diagrams.
Customer support provided is excellent.
How much time, What skills and tools are required for Earth4Energy?
The tools required for this purpose are only basic, which each household has, for example: Electric drill, hammer, jigsaw, solder, and screw driver. Most of these tools are present in the house, but some need to purchased, and one can own it. The skills required for this purpose are those, which are necessary to use these tools effectively. However, for complicated procedure, you must hire a professional electrician because he will help you in the wiring, you want for using your home appliances on that energy. A skilled person can complete the work in a weekend. However, average skill men might take a week or more.
People might ask, what is included in the Earth4Energy guideline?
The answer is pretty simple. These are some points elaborated in the Earth4Energy guideline:
1. Full solar energy information to make sure you are supplied with all the information relevant for building a solar energy system.
2. It provides you with the step by step instructions to build a solar panel. Moreover, it includes complete detailed plans with diagrams and pictures to aid the people.
3. It also consists of a solar help package, which includes solar calculator, tips on installation, tax and rebates and electrical wiring plans.
4. A video, which has a value of $49 is included.
5. Instructions on making a wind turbine are also for free. However, its original value is $49.
6. A newly released bonus video series, which is worth $99, but included for free. This video explains every thing you need to know about the solar power system.
Everything has some drawbacks and advantages.
The Negatives about Earth4Energy
• Some details may be missing for many people, and annoying. How to mount the solar panels on the top of your house, and the way to mount is also not clearly discussed.
• The book may have come with a companion video, which is more helpful.
• The eBook provided is not a step by step instance of building a solar panel, as it does not provide the information about mounting the panel.
The Positives of Earth4Energy
• The eBook writing is clear, easy and understandable.
• By going through the book, you can tell that the author has built a solar panel and wrote his personal experience.
• The eBook provided can be downloaded immediately, which means, as soon as, you pay the amount, the eBook is in your computer, and you can read it.
• The book comprises of diagrams and photos, which illustrates the product.
• The eBook is available at a sales price, which is worth purchasing it.
For the technical support of customers, 24/7 email support is available. There is a 60 day money back guarantee on Earth4Energy.
Conclusion: Earth4Energy is a competent manual, but it is not perfect. However, at this price, it is reasonable.
Solar panel technology has been increasingly used at present as it is a cost effective measure for businesses and homeowners, when you look at the long term savings it gives. In most cases, investing in the solar energy will certainly give good returns as the utility bills are markedly reduced and moreover you can also make money by selling the excess power that is produced. Installing a solar energy panel is a profitable venture, as it harnesses the solar power effectively without any cost.
There is no depletion of precious fossil fuels or worries about zero emissions in case of solar energy, as they are a completely harmless renewable energy source. The emissions that emanate from the power plants that use fossil fuel have harmful gases like sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and carbon dioxide and also traces of mercury. But the ability of solar technology to generate power without coal, oil or fuel makes it a naturally aerated power source. With the increase in demand for renewable power resources, solar power technology is in high demand now. It is therefore imperative to look for affordable and more natural means of power generation to ensure an uninterrupted power supply that meets the existing requirements.
For a solar panel to produce energy, it needs only the presence of the sun’s rays. The panels present help to capture the sun’s rays and produce power. At present solar energy is the most plentiful energy form that is available and the potential present is also infinite in nature. In recent studies made by the National Energy Laboratory, an average solar generating system can cut down about 50% of the cost. In case of excess energy produced, the excess can be stored and used in future.
If you want to install a system, the cost will not be too high, as the prices are gradually coming down. In the last couple of years, the cost has come down by about 70% making the solar energy more affordable than the energy from fossil fuel.
In order to encourage people to turn to solar power, there are rebates as well as incentives offered by both the federal as well as the state tax regulations. This will cut down the cost of installation considerably. This way the switching to the solar power will be more effective. The starting cost of installing a solar system that can power a whole area with PV power can be very high. There are tax benefits issued for residential as well as commercial solar power panels. If you are thinking of setting up one, this is the appropriate time.
You need to keep in mind some important factors, before you select the size of the system you want and the type of panels you want to use. They are
• Your power requirements
• The budget you have allocated
• The area of installation
• Rebates and incentives offered
• Selecting the appropriate installation company
With the various benefits of setting up a solar system, you can save money financially once you install the unit and start using it. You can reduce the carbon footprint and also save money thereby saving both your financial state and the environment too. By searching thoroughly for the right installation company you can make a successful installation.